The staff are welcoming and friendly; I benefited from the complementary therapy; there was an unexpected level of carer support.
- Hospice patient
At St. Rocco’s Hospice we believe in making every day count. We are delighted that you and your company are considering supporting us so that we can help our patients and families.
Why support St. Rocco’s
St. Rocco’s provides compassionate, individualised care to people with a terminal illness in the Warrington area and also provides vital support to their families and loved ones. Our care comes in many forms:
- Our Inpatient Unit which provides symptom control to allow patients to return home as well as specialist end of life care
- Our Hospice at Home and Rocco’s on Your Doorstep services, providing care and support to patients in their own homes
- Our Vitality Centre, a day unit offering a range of care including Complementary Therapies, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy and some outpatients’ clinics
- Our Family Support Service which offers counselling to patients and families, bereavement support to families, as well as spiritual help
Our care is provided free of care to patients, but less than a quarter of our costs are covered by the NHS and the Government. As a registered charity we rely on donations from our community and fundraising to enable us to continue to deliver our care.
What you can do to help us to make every day count
- Choose St. Rocco's as your Charity of the Year.
- Sign up to St. Rocco's £50 for 50 Days Challenge - how much fundraising can you do with £50 in 50 days.
- Take part in one of our events; Starlight Ladies Walk, Dragon Boat Race, Golf Day.
- Organise your own event with your colleagues.
- Promote payroll giving.
- Sponsor one of our events.
- Donate your time to support events.
- Sign up to St. Rocco's lottery.
- Take on a challenge such as the Great Manchester Run or Ride London.
- Donate items to one of our shops.
If you would like to have a chat about how your business could support St. Rocco’s please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0192 575780.