The Starlight Walk is a sponsored ladies-only walk which begins at Midnight at the newly regenerated Orford Park. The walk follows a route through Latchford, Orford and Warrington Town Centre
Ladies can walk one circuit of the route which is 6.5 or two circuits to complete the half marathon of 13 miles.
Ladies must register to take part in the walk by completing a registration form or by registering online.
With our early bird offer, Starlight costs £12 this year. This offer runs until the 30th April 2014 and after that the registration fee will be £15.
It is not possible to register on the night.
Your registration fee will secure a place for you on the walk, a special Starlight T-shirt, a medal and a light breakfast on the day. The registration fee is non-refundable.
We do not ask for a minimum sponsorship but ask you to raise as much money as possible for St. Rocco’s Hospice (Registered Charity Number 511592). Please note that your registration fee covers the costs of the event . The Hospice will only raise money from this event through sponorship, so please give generously
Build your own online fundraising page!
It is easy to set up a personalised fundraising page! Please click 'START FUNDRAISING'
Terms and Conditions
- It is a condition of entry that you wear your Starlight T-shirt on the night.
- If you are unable to walk please let us know as soon as possible and return your sponsorship form even if it has no entries.
- It is not possible to your transfer your place to another walker.
- The Starlight Walk is NOT a race. It is important for safety reasons that you remain in your designated group in the Park when the walk starts so that the marshals can orchestrate the safe exit of all walkers from the park at the start..
- No dogs, prams, bicycles or male companions are allowed to accompany you on the walk.
- You are not permitted to use any of the sponsorship money you raise to pay for your expenses. All sponsorship money given to you must pass directly to St. Rocco’s Hospice.
- Alcohol must not be consumed during the walk