Working with St. Rocco’s is a unique opportunity to unite your staff behind an inspiring local cause and demonstrate your company’s commitment to making a difference for those with a palliative diagnosis in the Warrington area.
5 reasons to partner with St Rocco’s
- Local charity established for over 35 years
- Well known, respected and loved name in the Warrington area
- Help people with life-limiting, palliative diagnosis’
- We offer a range of corporate partnership schemes to meet your charitable contribution budget.
- Dedicated account management to ensure your CSR objectives are achieved and publicity from your activity is maximised.
5 ways your organisation will benefit from partnering with us
- Increase the awareness of your business in the Warrington area through promotion of your fundraising activities on our social media platforms (over 13k followers on Facebook & Twitter).
- Benefit from more opportunities via our press and advertising coverage in the Warrington Guardian, Cheshire Times and Warrington Worldwide.
- Demonstrate your Corporate Social responsibility to a wide audience in the Warrington area by helping a good cause.
- Boost staff morale by showing your commitment to a local cause they will be familiar with.
- Display the Hospice logo on your website and have your organisation listed on ours.
What we can offer
We do not believe a ‘one size fits all’ approach works for a true partnership to flourish. That is why we offer a comprehensive range of options that you can mix and match to your contribution.
Check out the ways you can partner with us
See who our Corporate supporters for 2021 are
To find out more, get in touch with Nicola Henshaw, our Senior Relationships Fundraiser.
Email email@example.com or phone 01925 575780.