The nights are getting lighter and the weather is getting warmer which means one thing - Spring is in the air!
For 2021 St. Rocco's is launching a BRAND NEW event and asking you to 'Step Into Spring' with us!
Whether you're walking, running, hiking, or jumping, Step Into Spring is a chance to shake the winter cobwebs off and get moving again!
- Set up a team or go it alone
- Set a target - whether it’s 10, 100 or 1000 miles - running, walking or cycling, they all count!
- Set a fundraising target and spread the word via social media and family and friends. £1 per mile is a great place to start but you can set whatever target you like!
What you’ll get
- T-shirt or running vest
- Medal if you raise over £100
- Top tips from fitness professionals to keep you motivated
This challenge will raise funds to help provide care and support to our patients and their families. It costs £4.2 million each year to keep the doors of St. Rocco's open and we can only do this with your help!
So sign up now!
How does it work?
- Register to take part by clicking 'book now'
- Set up your personal fundraising page on our Step into Spring website with Just Giving here
- Share your fundraising page with friends & family to boost sponsorship!
- Link your Justgiving page to a miles tracking app like Strava, so you can track your miles (Connecting your Fundraising Page to Strava – JustGiving Help)
- The challenge starts on 28th March (when the clocks go forward) and you'll have 6 weeks to complete the number of miles you've set yourself!
Our team will keep in touch via email and for everybody who raises £100 over the course of the event, you will receive a medal as a thank you for taking part!
How will your support make a difference?
£12 helps to provide delicious and nutritious meals for our patients
£36 provides counselling for bereaved loved ones
£145 provides complementary therapy for a patient