From handbags to headboards, we’re always happy to receive more goods to sell!
In the light of the COVID-19 outbreak, and following guidelines laid out by the charity retail association, it is required that all donations to our shops be quarantined for 72 hours before processing. In order to meet these recommendations, we will unfortunately be unable to accept ‘over the door’ donations at all of our shops for the foreseeable future.
Donations of Furniture and other large items
All donations of furniture and bulky items should be booked in for collection using either the online form https://www.stroccos.org.uk/Furniture-Collection or by telephone (01925 650800). This stock will be stored off-site to ensure the quarantine guidelines are met.
Clothing and other donations
Priestley College, Loushers Lane, Warrington, Cheshire, WA4 6RD
And we're back!
Due to the overwhelmingly positive reception to the Donation Station last time, we are pleased to say that we are now open for ONE WEEK ONLY between Monday 3rd August and Friday 7th August 2020.
We will be taking donations between 10am and 2pm and are kindly asking for CLOTHING DONATIONS ONLY.
Our wonderful volunteers are prepped and ready to go and will be adhering to full social distancing guidelines, meaning you can have peace of mind your trip will be as safe as possible.
Please note that we are still unable to accept donations at our shops and we ask that no bags of donations are left outside the shops that are still closed as this presents a health and safety risk.
Furniture donations can still be arranged for collection by calling 01925 650800 or by clicking the link above.
What we are unable to accept:
We’re sorry but some items we aren’t able to accept for health and safety or legal reasons:
- adult nightwear which does not have fire safety labels
- baby items (other than clothing)
- children’s nightwear
- cosmetics and perfumes
- electrical items (with the exception of our specialist furniture and interiors shop on Mersey Street)
- exercise equipment, including weights and any sort of machinery
- food and drink
- knives, including all hunting and fishing knives, ornamental swords and daggers as well as some kitchen knives
- oil or gas appliances, heaters and lights
- personal hygiene items, including ladyshavers, epilators and massagers
- roller skates, ice skates, skateboards
- safety headgear, including riding hats, motorbike helmets, cycle and skateboard helmets
- soft toys which do not have the CE mark
- swim flotation devices, including armbands and buoyancy aids