As of Wednesday 30th December, Warrington has been placed into Tier 4 of the governments current tiering system to help manage the spread Covid-19 in England.
Below are the current guidelines for all visitors to St. Rocco's Hospice
Visiting the Hospice
- Visits inside the Hospice are suspended due to the recent placement of Warrington into Tier 4.
- Window visits will continue to be in place between 1pm-3pm for up to 2 visitors at a time
- All visits must be booked in via reception prior to the visit and a pre-visit health assessment will be carried out. We will collect your details for NHS Track and Trace
- Patients at the end of life will be allowed one visitor inside their room, as well as window visits (as above)
- All visitors must wear a face covering, practise social distancing and adhere to strict handwashing
The health, safety and wellbeing of our patients, staﬀ and community remains our absolute priority. We will review our visiting policy regularly.
Window visits, available Monday - Sunday
- Up to two family members can book an appointment between 1pm-3pm to visit their loved ones via their bedroom window. Please call 01925 575780 to book your appointment.
- We have made pathways as safe as possible but all visitors should be able to walk unaided, as there is some uneven land. All visits are at visitors own risk and it is unsuitable for anyone with mobility problems.
- We will offer Skype and telephone access to all patients to ensure people are kept in touch
- Between Mon-Friday, our family liaison team will talk to all patients on the ward and facilitate communications with patients and family.
Our Vitality Centre remains closed, apart from for prearranged appointments and telephone consultations. These appointments will take place as usual, but you will be asked to wash your hands on entry to the Vitality Centre and before your appointment. A face mask/covering mustalso be worn when inside the hospice (unless medically exempt).
Our lottery collectors are no longer calling on our lottery players to collect their subscriptions.
If you have not had a collection this week, please send us a cheque for the number of weeks you wish to be include (please send to Lottery, St Rocco's Hospice, Lockton Lane, Bewsey, Warrington) or sign up to direct debit to continue to be part of the draw.
As Warrington has been placed into Tier 4 this means that all non-essential shops are to be closed until further notice. Our charity shops will remain closed until we are allowed to reopen safely.
Our eBay shop is still open and able to deliver any purchases. Feel free to have a browse here.
For all the latest on our shops reopening, and information on donations please click here.