I love the Day Unit. It feels like a warm pair of hands around me.
- Hospice patient
Virgin Money London Marathon 2020
Please read below for the Terms and Condition's for St. Rocco's place in the 2020 Virgin Money London Marathon and the link to apply.
Terms and Conditions
By applying for a place in the London Marathon 2020 event on behalf of St. Rocco’s Hospice, I agree that:
- I will be 18 years or over on the date of the event.
- If successful in gaining a place in the London Marathon for St. Rocco’s I will complete all relevant event registration by the deadline. If I am unable to do so I understand that I may not be able to part in the event.
- I understand that all applications will be treated fairly and the successful person will have been chosen by a panel of 3 people from different departments in the hospice.
If my application is successful
- I will let the St. Rocco’s fundraising team know immediately if I am unable to take part in the event for any reason. Once withdrawn from the event I will no longer need to raise further sponsorship.
- I understand that I cannot swap, sell or transfer my place in the event.
- I understand that St. Rocco’s’ Hospice hold the right to retract any offer of a place at any time without reason for doing so.
- I understand that I am committed to raising a minimum of £2,000.00 in sponsorship for St. Rocco’s Hospice. Should the minimum not be reached, I, the applicant am responsible for paying the difference, whether through further fundraising or personal payment.
- I will let the fundraising team at St. Rocco’s know as soon as possible if I believe I am unable to reach the minimum fundraising target, in order to provide me with additional fundraising support.
- I understand that St. Rocco’s hospice only has one place in the London Marathon 2020.
- I agree that, I must only use lawful means of fundraising and will not do anything to jeopardise the reputation of St. Rocco’s Hospice.
- I agree that any online fundraising must be done through a Virgin Money Giving donation page, as stated by the Virgin Money London Marathon terms and conditions.
- I agree that St. Rocco’s Hospice can cancel my permission to fundraise in aid of them at any point by sending a written notice.
- I understand that I am running the London Marathon at my own risk and cannot hold St. Rocco’s Hospice responsible for any injuries, accidents or illness to the fullest extent possible in law.
- I agree that progress training reports and photographic imagery myself may be used on St. Rocco’s Social media channels, including, not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- I agree to prepare myself physically for the London Marathon and will ensure my doctor is happy for me to participate. Due to the intensity of the challenge we ask all athletes to be in good health and capable of attempting to complete the marathon.
- St. Rocco’s recognises the ability of participants with disabilities and as such all applications regardless of your disability will be considered by our panel of judges.
- I am aware that the London Marathon is not organised by St. Rocco’s
Hospice. London Marathon Events LTD is solely responsible for operating the event, health and safety and their Terms and Conditions do apply.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE http://bit.ly/2K6FgDN