Thanks for the care and kindness during my mother-in-law’s last days; it made a difficult time more pleasant.
- Family member of a hospice patient
Our Legacy Promise
These are the promises we make to you as a supporter of St. Rocco’s Hospice.
1. The decision to leave a gift in your Will is yours and yours alone and you are free to change your mind at any time.
2. We understand and respect that family and friends always come first.
3. You do not have to tell us that you are leaving a gift in your Will. If you do decide to tell us we would like to say thank you.
4. Your Will is a private, personal matter. We will treat any details given with the upmost confidentiality.
Should you choose to leave a gift, we will use it wisely and for the benefit of our patients and their families. Should you wish to visit St. Rocco’s to see how your gift may help we would warmly welcome you.
We are always happy to discuss Gifts in Wills. Please call (01925) 575 780 and ask to speak to our Individual Giving Fundraiser or email firstname.lastname@example.org.