The staff are amazing and helpful. I can't thank you enough; your work is incredible; and inspired me to become a volunteer.
- Family member of a hospice patient
How can a Gift in your Will help?
St. Rocco’s provides compassionate, individualised care to people with a terminal illness in Warrington and also provides vital support to their families and loved ones. Our care comes in many forms:
- Our Inpatient Unit which provides symptom control to allow patients to return home as well as specialist end of life care
- Our Hospice at Home and Rocco’s on Your Doorstep services, providing care and support to patients in their own homes
- Our Vitality Centre, a day unit offering a range of care including Complementary Therapies, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy and some outpatients’ clinics
- Our Family Support Service which offers counselling to patients and families, bereavement support to families, as well as spiritual help
Our care is provided free of care to patients, but less than a quarter of our costs are covered by the NHS and the Government. As a registered charity we rely on donations from our community and fundraising to enable us to continue to deliver our care.
One in six patients at St. Rocco’s is already supported through the generosity of those who have left us a gift in their Will. So you can understand why your gift will be so important to our patients and families.
If you would like to know more about leaving a gift in your Will, then please get in touch with our Individual Giving Fundraiser by phoning 01925 575780 or email email@example.com.