Thank you for the therapy, support and encouragement; it shows you care.
- Hospice patient
Taste of Home
Invite friends & family to eat a favourite meal and support patient care at the same time.
Along with Hospice Uk, the organisation which represents UK hospices nationally, we are promoting 'A Taste of Home' this March.
Sunday lunches with all the family? Learning to cook a crumble with Grandma? Food comes attached to precious memories. Sharing that food with family and friends is a sharing and growing those memories. So why not invite them round for your favourite meal and help us to care for our patients and families at the same time?
Whether we look after them here at St. Rocco's or in their own homes, it is important that our patients feel right at home wherever they are and are able to make every moment count.
Your Taste of Home, whether inviting people for breakfast, lunch or dinner, couldn't be simpler:
1. Plan you menu. From savoury to sweet, share and indulge in your favourites
2. Invite as many people as you can cater for. Invitations can be found here and will be included in your Taste of Home pack that we will send you once you have signed up.
3. Share! Let everyone know what you're doing on social media #TasteofHome
4. Ask your guests to donate whatever they can afford for their meal, to help us continue to care for those in the Warrington area who need us.
5. Send in the money you've raised or pay it in online by setting up a JustGiving page (instructions for this will be given to you).
If you'd like to hold a Taste of Home meal in aid of St. Rocco's, then fill in our Taste of Home registration form and Katie our Community Fundraiser will be in touch!