Thanks for supporting me, you are amazing mentors.
- Student studying at the hospice
Unit 2, Hood Manor Centre, Raikes Close, Off Dorchester Road, Great Sankey, Warrington, WA5 1UH
- Monday–Friday: 10:00am–4:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am–2:00pm
- Phone 01925 629494
Phone: 01925 629494
Getting here and parking
The Hood Manor shop is situated in Raikes Close, off Dorchester Road. There is a large free car park catering for around 40 cars – and a service road to the back of the shop, just before the traffic lights. The area is well served by buses from Warrington bus station and from Sankey and Penketh. The 13, 14 and 15 buses stop within 20 yards of the shop; passengers should ask for directions to Dorchester Road shops.
We do not accept donations of:
- baby goods, prams, cots, high chairs, car seats etc
- exercise equipment e.g. exercise bikes, rowing machines
- safety helmets and flotation aids
- skateboards and roller boots etc
Want to help out in one of our shops?
We’re always looking for volunteers to help in our shops. Find out more