I loved it from first visit and can only praise the staff, the place – and the food.
- Hospice patient
2 The Cross, Lymm, Warrington, Cheshire, WA13 0HP
- Monday–Saturday: 10:00am–4:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Phone 01925 758057
Phone: 01925 758057
Getting here and parking
Bus nos 5, 6 and 38 from Warrington stop within 50 yds of the shop. The local car parks are all pay and display with the first hour free – but you still need a ticket. Dropping off and picking up is possible, but limited, with yellow lines.
This shop doesn’t sell (or take donations of):
- buoyancy aids (life jackets, armbands, swim rings)
- children’s nightwear
- electrical goods
- food products
- gas appliances
- home-recorded computer discs and recordable/recorded CDs
- large upholstered furniture
- nursery goods
- oil heaters and lamps
- opened make-up
- safety headwear (cycle helmets, crash hats, riding hats)
- skates (roller, ice, inline)
Want to help out in one of our shops?
We’re always looking for volunteers to help in our shops. Find out more