A very big thank you.
- Hospice patient
105-107 Longford Street, Warrington, WA2 7PJ
- Monday–Saturday: 10:00am-4:00pm
- Phone 01925 411626
Phone: 01925 411626
Getting here and parking
Longford Street shop is on two bus routes from the bus station in Warrington. The buses run quite regularly and take about 5 minutes to reach the shop.
- No 20 bus goes down Orford Lane stopping at The Co-operative shop; from there walk to Spencer's Bike Shop and it is then a 2-minute walk down Longford Street to the shop.
- Buses to Leigh, Wigan, St Helens and Earlestown go down Winwick Road and stop at Matalan. It is then a 2-minute walk crossing the road, to the Longford Street shop.
Donations of goods can be accepted through the front door – there are double yellow lines outside the shop allowing dropping-off time; the alternative is to park at the back doors where the volunteers are always willing to help carry donations in. There is ample parking in the side streets – with no parking fees. On Warrington Wolves’ match days, parking is restricted from 10.00 am for residents only.
Specialist bridal shop
Our Longford Street shop specialises in bridal wear and has a great selection of pre-owned and nearly new:
- bridal shoes
- bridesmaids’ dresses
- hats for all occasions
- men’s formal wear
- ‘mother of the bride’ outfits
- shoes and bags
- veils and tiaras
- wedding dresses
We’re also a great place to get a hat for that special occasion – or something for a ball or prom.
We do not accept donations of:
- cots, prams, pushchairs, high chairs or Moses baskets
- electrical items of any kind
- keep-fit equipment
- riding hats, crash helmets etc
Although the shop hours are 10.00 am to 4.00 pm there is usually someone around from about 9.00 am to accept donations.
Want to help out in one of our shops?
We’re always looking for volunteers to help in our shops. Find out more