Thanks for the care and kindness during my mother-in-law’s last days; it made a difficult time more pleasant.
- Family member of a hospice patient
Play our lottery and we can both win. Our lottery helps to fund many of our services - and you could win one of 150 prizes, up to £5,000.
Our lottery raises vital funds to support the hospice – and to help us plan for our future. It’s one of our biggest sources of income, generating around £200,000 for the hospice every year.
Play today – and support us tomorrow
Around 10,000 people play our lottery every week. It costs just £1 and you can win a top prize of up to £5,000.
How it works
Each weekly entry costs just £1. On receipt of your application, you are allocated a unique five-digit number. This remains yours for as long as you keep playing. Every Friday, the lucky winners are selected at random and prize cheques issued automatically. There is no need for you to claim – if you’ve won, we’ll get in touch! (But you can always check the results on our website.)
How to join
- Players must be aged 16 or over.
- Simply download the lottery application form and return it to St Rocco's Hospice Lottery, Lockton Lane, Bewsey, Warrington, WA5 0BW or ring the office for a form on 01925 579222.
- You can pay by standing order, cheque or postal order. We will notify you of your membership number as soon as your form has been processed.
Why do we run a lottery?
We need to raise over £3.2 million per year just to keep St Rocco’s Hospice running. That’s £62,000 per week, £9,000 per day or…£6 per minute. Every penny counts – playing our lottery provides us with vital funds, as well as giving you the opportunity to win.
Checking your numbers
We display the lottery results every week. See the results
We need lottery collectors!
Lottery collectors are needed for routes all over Warrington. If you have a few hours a week to spare and would like to earn some extra cash, please contact our lottery office on 01925 579222.
St Rocco’s Hospice Lottery is a member of the Hospice Lotteries Association. Both organisations are committed to using lotteries as part of a responsible fundraising programme. We work together to encourage responsible gambling and provide access to support if needed. ‘Gamble Aware’ provides such support if required – go to the Gamble Aware website.
Terms and conditions – or resolving issues
- The small print? View/download our lottery terms and conditions
- Problem? We want to help. View/download our complaints procedure